The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you're always ready to ride. - Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and hardware. - Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting. - Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Enjoy cycling in any weather. The Bluemels 75 U fenders cover tire widths up to 65mm. They use a proprietary construction with super-fine aluminum strips embedded in a matte black plastic coating, making these mudguards extremely durable and resistant to bending and UV damage. - Very wide profile for tires up to 65mm width - Proprietary construction embeds super-fine aluminum strips into matte black plastic coating - For 27.5 and 29-inch wheels - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 800g
The Bluemels 75U Long Fender Set is a classic full fender, especially suited for 29er bikes. As with all SKS Bluemels, the fenders are robust and rigid with an aluminum strip sandwiched between plastic sheathing. A safety front fender release system is included and should be used. The Long version offers extra protection for linkage and suspension. - 29er/700c/650B up to 2.5" - 75mm wide profile must fit through seat stays and fork legs - Fender eyelets or frame clamps (sold separately) are necessary for mounting - Stainless steel hardware - Compatible with disc brakes - Measurements: 680mm front fender / 1120mm rear fender - Weight: 820 grams - Made in Germany
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fender on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 700c x 28–37
$92.53 - $106.77
This ultra long clip-on mudguard set for road bike tires (up to max. 25mm width) protects you, whether you’re riding your road bike in a warm summer rain or on solitary winter trips. The end of each mudguard extends to below the hub axles. This length ensures a full coverage, meaning you, and also the cyclist behind you, are spared from splashing. They can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Once the metal mounting brackets are fitted to the bicycle, the mudguards can be clipped on and off in seconds making them ideal for use as needed. Brackets attach at brake bolts and skewers. - End of each fender extends to below the hub axles - Length ensures full coverage for the user and those riding in proximity - Can be adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
The Shockblade 26/27.5-inch is a clip on front, high-quality 2-component fender for mounting on the fork of 26-inch and 27.5-inch mountain and trekking bikes. - Virtually unbreakable high quality dual compound plastic - Hidden chuck cone adapter which is fitted once during first assembly - Easy quick-release fastening - Optimized dirt protection - Fits almost all suspension forks - 26-inch and 27.5-inch wheel compatible
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Shockblade front fender! The super tough, dual-compound plastic is ready for the miles, on road and off. The Shockblade works with most rigid and suspension forks as well as disc and linear-pull brakes.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Shockboard front fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for off-road action. Plus, it works with most rigid and suspension forks as well as disc and linear-pull brakes. The XL is ideal for 29ers thanks to 60mm of extra length.
The X-Blade 26/27.5-inch is a high-quality 2-component fender for the rear wheel of mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 26-inch and 27.5-inch wheel compatible
The X-Blade 27.5+/29-inch is a high-quality 2-component clip-on fender for the rear wheel of a 27.5+/29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
$21.99 - $29.99
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
- Adapts to 24'' or 26'' wheels - Made of shock resistant polymer
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Made of Polypropylene - Downtube installation - Elastomeric straps - 60 to 80 mm blade width - Weight: 62g
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Seatsay-mounted mudguard, perfectly adapted to all types of suspension bikes - MD-FIX System: Universal mounting system, fits seatstays from 17 to 41mm and features accurate, double adjustment angle setting - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Optimal protection for 27.5" and 29" wheels - Max. tire width recommended: 2.8'' - Weight: 341 g
- Fenders specifically developed for gravel bikes, the shield G50 will keep you protected on rainy days or on muddy trails. sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650b/700c/28” gravel tires. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
$12.99 - $13.99
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Fenders specifically developed for road bikes, the shield R35 will keep you protected on rainy days. - Sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-Fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650c/700c/28” wheels. - Adjustable – optimal protection with adjustable position. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
Page 1 of 5 Next page